Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Woo Hoo we are at 28 weeks today!!

Well its great to be at the 28 week mark.  Starting the third trimester, it is amazing in some ways to know how much time has already gone by, and then at the same time it can seem to be moving so slow.

I started this post on exactly 28 weeks, and as of today I am 28 weeks and 3 days.  Since the last post at 24 weeks, the last 4 weeks have been pretty uneventful.  Which in pregnancy is probably a good thing.  Baby girls are moving like crazy!!  I swear they have no sleep pattern, or if they do, it is opposite one another.  I was sitting on the couch the other day and my husband was in standing in front of me talking, when all the sudden he just started to laugh.  Stopped him in mid thought, he was laughing at my tummy rippling away and he being able to actually see the movement.  I laughed back and said that is non-stop!! 


Other than feeling rather large theses days, and wishing I could sleep in the bathtub or pool, since getting comfy laying in bed just does not work anymore everything has been going pretty well!  I have been contemplating buying a recliner for our home, thinking maybe I could get some good sleep in that half sitting up and half laying back.  We just do not have the space in our little farm house.  So I sit back and tell myself, this will not last forever, and in all honesty it will be over before I know it.  So a couple more months with limited sleep will be ok.  I know when I get to put these little girls in their daddies arms, my lack of sleep will be of no consequence anymore!  So the end result is all that matters!

I am really not one for taking pictures of myself but I will share one here, so you can see when I say I feel like I am 9 months pregnant when I am only 7, I really am telling the truth! LOL
 





Well we have an appointment in two weeks, both Daddies will be here for, growth ultrasound, some normal bloodwork and stuff.  Can't wait it should be a great time for all of us to see these little girls again!  Here is to hoping the rest of the pregnancy stays pretty uneventful!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment