Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Quick Update

Well I went for my ultrasound lining check and blood work two days ago.  All results were in yesterday and they were exactly what they wanted to see!! Yea!!
Funny thing was after I received my phone call from the clinic with positive news about the results, one of the guys had received an email from the clinic, and he and I were texting each other at the same time to share the good news.  So the results showed that I did not ovulate this past month through all the meds.  Now I still have to give myself lupron shots, but I have gone from 20 units to 5 units a day.  Had to start the estrogen pills again yesterday, so I am taking two pills a day and one shot for now.  Next week will have blood drawn again, to ensure that my estrogen levels are climbing.  Then the following week will be another ultrasound and blood work, to ensure levels are still climbing and uterus lining is thickening up and no ovulation.  Providing all of those things happen in that way, then we will be on to start planning for embryo transfer.
Getting excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment