Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hormones

Lucky Charm Bracelets


Well we have officially started to cycle my body to be ready for embryo transfer in just a few weeks.  So I am taking all kinds of hormones.  I generally am not a very emotional person, at least I do not show it easy.  The simplest things will bring tears to my eyes right now.  Well I checked my mail today and there was this little box from my IF's.  With a beautiful thank you note for all I am doing for them, and expressing the hope of how these lucky charm bracelets will bring us good luck for our first attempt at transfer to be our only lucky one.  They had already put one bracelet together with special meaning charms on it for us.  Had me crying all the way to pick up my daughter from work.  So sweet and thoughtful!



So this week I had my first ultrasound lining check of this cycle, and blood work.  Results came back with the go ahead and we are ready to start the cycle up for transfer.  Right now I am taking a slew of pills... lol (mostly vitamins) but also an estrogen pill twice a day and an injection of lupron every night.  Next week blood work again.  Here is too lucky charms and everything going as planned!




No comments:

Post a Comment